Hi there!

This is no longer an active blog. Sorry about that! I've moved my most intriguing questions and answers to my personal blog, shirleytwofeathers. There are some good links here, so feel free to explore, have a great day!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

God's Honest Truth

If you had an opportunity to ask the Master of the Universe one question, knowing that you will get, right away, a detailed answer, out loud, in plain English (or whatever language you speak), an answer that will be crystal clear, not ambiguous or confusing in any way, God's honest truth... what question would you ask?

8 Comments:

Shirley Twofeathers said...

I have been mulling this one over since last night, and I know what I would ask, I'm just not sure how I would word it so that it would be just one question. And it turned into a blog post. So... I'm off to pose the questions on shirleytwofeathers. I'll be back later with my answer.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Oops! I was just going to preview my answer not publish it. Ok, so I thought up a gagillion questions for God. I'll be back when I figure out which is THE ONE I would ask.

(sorry for the double post - I published my answer a little bit too soon).

Anonymous said...

What are tonights winning Power Ball numbers?

Changes in the wind said...

Well, I looked at you post and you didn't ask ONE question but rather 25 questions. You really are good at following rules:)
It would be really hard for me to ask only one question too and some of mine may even be the same as yours but two I would add is:
When are you coming back?
Why did/do you love me?

TOMAS said...

Could we have a cup of coffee? It would be so fine to dream over it and ask nothing but have a sip of fresh air.
ACIU

Shirley Twofeathers said...

tomas - I love your answer. I think it's the best one yet!

Garvald said...

"Always remember one thing: whenever it is a question of choice between the old and the new, always choose the new, whatsoever the cost, and you will never be a loser. Choose the old and you have chosen death, and you have rejected life."
I dont always agree with this quote...who does?

Anonymous said...

My question for God is, "How can I expand my awareness to remember the Truth?"

Get Inspired